Support Your Real Estate Project With Commercial Real Estate Financing
It takes a lot of money to complete a commercial real estate project, and at Optive Commercial Capital, we have just the financial project you need. Our commercial real estate financing program is a great solution, no matter what type of real estate you deal in.
Real Estate Financing Programs
Looking for a customized financing program that suits your needs? Choose from any of the following:
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Select this option if you need to fund a large transaction up to $100,000,000.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: These are good options for hotels and owner-occupied properties. They offer good interest rates and terms.
- Construction Financing: Ask us about this program if you need permanent financing for one or more construction projects. The principles of the loan must be experienced with equity.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities can be purchased as bonds by investors. They offer fixed terms, generous interest rates and funding up to $50,000,000.
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional loan programs are some of our most popular. They’re great for a wide range of properties, including mobile home parks and multifamily properties.
- International Financing: If you need money to complete overseas projects, international financing may be the ideal solution. Loan amounts traditionally start at $50,000,000 and go as high as $1,000,000,000.
- HUD And FHA Lending: These loans are intended for commercial real estate rehabilitation, new construction and acquisition. They offer full amortization and low rates.
- Bridge Loans: If you want to purchase a property right away but don’t currently have the funds, a bridge loan may work for you. It’s a temporary funding solution that can be replaced with a long-term loan once you’re approved.
These are just a few of the exceptional commercial real estate financing options we offer. To learn more about these programs or to apply, email us at any time or contact us by phone during business hours.